We operate an implied consent policy which assumes visitors are happy to accept cookies. If you don't want cookies on your device from your visit to our website, you can delete them after browsing or visit our website through your browser anonymous user settings to avoid cookies being placed on your device.
You can read more about what cookies are and how to enable or disable them at aboutcookies.org.uk.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Event details, which if you choose to provide it, may include demographic information such as delivery address.
What we do with this information:
- We use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to contact you about or fulfil your enquiry or order.
- We retain the information you provide in our internal records.
- We may contact you to ask for feedback about the services we provide or in connection with the services we have provided to you.
We will not provide your personal information to any other party unless you expressly request that we do so, or we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Blossom Tree Cake Company, 74 Stonefall Avenue, Harrogate, HG2 7NP or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.